FDKM organises advanced training courses for the achievement of the FDKM TOAP “Police Operative Techniques” qualification. The TOAP Course is an exclusive FDKM Police Combat System course and is reserved exclusively for Police Operators. It takes place in suitable facilities and locations affiliated with FDKM. The TOAP course addresses all operational issues and prepares Police Operators to deal with different low, medium and high danger scenarios and to better manage stress and panic while working in total safety. Different operational scenarios simulating real cases will be proposed during the courses.
TOAP OPERATOR: 8 OPERATIONAL MODULES
Course duration: 6 hours per module for a total of 48 hours
- 1ST MODULE “MANAGEMENT AND MOVEMENTS”
- 2ND MODULE “BLOCKING AND SELF-DEFENCE”
- 3RD MODULE “CONTROL WITH CARS”
- 4TH MODULE “WEAPON MANAGEMENT AND ENTRANCES”
- 5TH MODULE “OPERATIONAL FIRST AID”
- 6TH MODULE “DYNAMIC OPERATIONAL SHOOTING”
- 7TH MODULE “CLOSE PROTECTION”
- 8TH MODULE “EVASIVE OPERATING GUIDE”
The courses can be customised according to one’s own needs and on the basis of the material provided by the administration. The course will be held at their facilities that have an agreement with the municipality.
Upon successful completion of the course, together with the Teachers’ assessment, a certificate of attendance will be issued, demonstrating and certifying the acquisition of high-profile knowledge and skills in Personal Defence and Operational Techniques for operators belonging to the Police Force. The qualification from OPERATOR TOAP “Police Operational Techniques” is recognised for Curricular purposes. Within the framework of the POLICE FORCES, the operator acquires a high level of personal and professional preparation that enables him/her to better manage various danger scenarios through the use of low-profile techniques. The relevant Administrations may consider the registration of the qualification OPERATOR TOAP “Operational Techniques Police Officers” as this is a course attended privately, or by order of the administration to which it belongs, at schools, institutes or civil organisations that comply with the five fundamental points:
- it deals with relevant and significant topics in the institutional field;
- it enables the effective improvement of cultural and professional conditions;
- carried out at suitable public or regularly licensed private facilities, with the award of a certified and nationally recognised qualification;
- it provides for a final assessment and evaluation;
- relevance to the task performed or to a possible future task.