- correct driving approach;
- mini skid car;
- emergency braking with sudden obstacle dodge;
- track driving with driver-instructor on board;
- cornering behaviour under steering;
- simulator test on seat belt use (crash test and rollover).
DRIVING WITH ESCORT TECHNIQUES
In driving courses combined with escorting operational techniques, you will learn how to handle any danger and emergency scenario you may face with one or more people on board to be escorted.
DRIVING ON SPECIAL VEHICLES
In driving courses in special vehicles such as police cars, military cars, fire brigade vehicles, civil defence and ambulances, you can learn how to protect people by driving with sirens and flashing lights in the shortest possible time.