FDKM Police Combat System ASD, organises courses for the specialisation in FDKM Kubotan instructor. The FDKM Kubotan instructor courses take place in FDKM facilities and locations and cover all the technical teaching sections to study the movements that exploit pressure and blows at the body’s most sensitive points of pain, thus making the kubotan an effective tool for checks, blocks and landings. At the end of the course, the FDKM Kubotan instructor will have learned the techniques to teach his or her students how to use the Kubotan to defend themselves in different scenarios and which vital points to exploit for greater effectiveness.
ISRAELI JUJITSU KRAV MAGA KUBOTAN INSTRUCTOR COURSE
Course duration 8 hours
- what kubotan is
- vacuum exercises
- study of the six angles
- pressure points
- vital body points
- moving techniques on the ground
- ground techniques
- exercises in stress scenarios
YOU CAN ORGANISE
- public demonstrations
- teaching and opening courses in conjunction with the FDKM Instructor qualification
COURSE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- FDKM instructor 1st Level Israeli Ju-Jitsu Krav Maga
- Israeli Ju-Jitsu Krav Maga instructor (also from other federations, schools or other bodies)
- having reached the age of majority
- no criminal convictions and no criminal record in progress
- sports medical certificate for non-competitive sports fitness
All course participants will be awarded and recognised:
- FDKM Israeli Ju-Jitsu Krav Maga Kubotan Instructor Certificate
In the photo, Massimiliano Marsala, FDKM national head with Grandmaster Soke Kubota Takayuki, photo taken during an international event held in Turin on 2 May 2015.
Soke Kubota Takayuki, is the inventor of the Kubotan, the self-defence key ring that bears his name, and is also the founder and president of the International Karate Association, Inc.